Rabu, 09 Juni 2010

Boys Like Girl - Two Is Better Than One

C

I remember what you wore on the first day

Am

You came into my life and I thought

F G C

"Hey, you know, this could be something"

C

'Cause everything you do and words you say

Am

You know that it all takes my breath away

F G C

And now I'm left with nothing


F

'Cause maybe it's true

G

That I can't live without you

F G

Maybe two is better than one

F

There's so much time

G

To figure out the rest of my life

Am G F

And you thought that it got me coming undone

Am G C

And I'm thinking two is better than one


C

I remember every look upon your face

Am

The way you roll your eyes

F

The way you taste

G C

You make it hard for breathing

C

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away

Am

I think of you and everything's okay

F G C

I'm finally now believing


F

That maybe it's true

G

That I can't live without you

F G

Maybe two is better than one

F

There's so much time

G

To figure out the rest of my life


Am G F

And you thought that it got me coming undone

Am G F G

G

And I'm thinking two is better than one

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar